Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Andraya Yearwood is a thief....


Dear Andraya Yearwood,

So I hear you won two state championships in Track....Good for you! Oh.....wait.....you competed against girls? You're a dude and you're bragging about running faster than girls?? Hold on, let's examine this further.....

You say you're "transgender" and that you identify as a girl. Let me present exhibit A:




If you identify as a girl, why not shave your mustache??




We have come to a point in our society where this type of stuff has become acceptable, and it shouldn't be. Your "trans" stunt has cost some hardworking female athletes the attention and recognition they deserve. Of COURSE men can run faster than women....OF COURSE men are overall better athletes than women. Which is why we don't see women getting drafted into the NBA or NFL. I don't mean anything mean by it, but obviously testosterone plays a big role in giving men an edge in athletics.

Andraya, you say you're "trans", yet have taken no steps to "transition". This leads me to suspect that you're most likely pulling this stunt for attention. Or maybe you couldn't cut it on the boy's track team. Or perhaps you're a young gay man who would rather hang with the girls than the guys. WHO KNOWS. But whatever the reason, what you are doing and what the school is allowing you to do, is just plain wrong. Maybe you've watched the movie "Ladybugs" one too many times??



One could argue that the situation "may" be different if you were pumping yourself full of estrogen. Though, even if you were I still don't agree with allowing a biological male to participate on athletic teams with biological females. A line has to be drawn somewhere, and I think athletics is the perfect place to start.

Your teammates, these girls, have worked their butts off to become the athletes they are today. And for a boy to come along and steal away their medals is wrong. How is it fair for an obviously highly fit and muscular testosterone machine to be matched up against females lacking the biological and physical characteristics which you yourself possess? Do you KNOW what it feels like to be on the rag, carrying around 5 lbs of water weight from bloating, and cramping from your uterus shredding within you? NO, YOU DON'T. Participating in competitions while having a visit from Aunt Flo can really, really suck. I know, because I've been there....many times.....and it's not fun, but us female athletes put up with it and push forward. You don't have that problem Andraya, you'll never have that problem because instead of ovaries you have balls.





I also want to add that I find it incredibly appalling that you are actually BRAGGING about your wins! You're actually bragging!

“I kind of expected it. I’ve always gotten first, so I expected it to some extent. … I’m really proud of it.”



OF COURSE YOU EXPECTED IT!!!!! YOU'RE A DUDE RUNNING AGAINST GIRLS!!!!!


Look, I don't care what you are....if your gay, if your brain thinks you're really female, whatever. None of that matters. What matters is that our society needs to drop the political correctness crap and stop pandering to every snowflake who wants their feelings catered to. News flash: You're feelings don't matter. Hey, I'm transfinancial--I'm a rich person trapped in a poor person's body. Therefore, in order for society to be fair to me then people should be mailing me $$$$ like crazy as to not hurt my feelings over my condition. <-----This is the same crap you're pulling Andraya. 

So, go be a girl if you want....go to the mall and try on bras and dresses....wear lipstick.....paint your nails....call up your friends and chat about how cute Doug from second period Science is....But DO NOT steal the athletic hopes and dreams from real female athletes that have busted their butts to get to where they are. 

Those State Championships you won....they mean NOTHING....they are the equivalent to a participation trophy. 

Oh, and one more thing.....shave your mustache already.



No comments:

Post a Comment