Monday, June 25, 2018

Facebook idiot of the day award....

Stupidity or just plain ignorant?? I just asked myself that question while scrolling through Facebook on this boring Monday night.

Someone posted this tweet made by @Education4Libs. Their point is valid....Bi means two. If the LGBTQRXYZ community recognizes bisexuality, then that means they must agree that there are only two genders.


I scrolled down to read the comments and laughed when I read this little gem. Are you ready for this?? 😂🤣


Hmmmmm....Ummmmm...I don't really know what to say other than, "SERIOUSLY??"

As you can see, according to "Scott", bisexual can mean more than two because, wait for it, bilingual means more than two.

What the fuck? Is this guy stupid or just ignorant?? 

Bi = 2. Don't believe me? Pick up a copy of Webster's dictionary and look it up. Don't have one? Google is a powerful tool. Don't be afraid to use it. 

Here are screenshots of my replies to "Scott's" libtarded rant, and since he referenced chess, I'll provide the play-by-play.

1. This is when I captured the majority of Scott's pawns, leaving his more powerful pieces completely exposed.


2. At this point, my bishop, rook, & queen moved into just the right spaces to totally fuck up any chance of him wiggling his way out of a loss.

Checkmate! This is Lisa gloating while doing my victory dance.

So, as you can see, bilingual means you can speak 2...TWO...languages fluently. Just two. TWO.

If you speak three, you can refer to yourself as trilingual if you wish, or use the more popular term: Multilingual.

I was the only girl that participated in chess club in school. If you wanna play a game, let me know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment