Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Late Night Ramblings....

It's been a little while since I posted any new entries. Life kind of got in the way I suppose. August of last year I unexpectedly had gallbladder removal surgery, followed by a double hernia repair three months later. Truth be told, I'm secretly kinda hoping I'll be able to cash in on all those mesh implant lawsuits LOL.

It's 1am...I'm laying in bed with the window open. I can hear the raindrops dancing on the roof, and the cool breeze flowing in as the curtains softly wave against the wind. Wow, I just quoted a Bob Seger song, go me.

As far as my usual political rants go, I really don't have anything too specific to go off on. Things seem pretty much the same as they were the last time I blogged. The left still hates Trump, fake news still floods our daily lives, and the world is still going to hell.

I'm sad to hear the news about Charles Krauthammer's sharp decline in health. Cancer sucks. I never even knew the man was in a wheelchair up until just a few years ago. The recent letter he penned giving his update, in a way which displayed a humbling goodbye, simply brought tears to my eyes. I always had respect for the man, for his brilliant mind, and his kind temperament. The world will lose a beautiful soul when he graciously takes his last bow.

Mr. Krauthammer, you are one of the very few people in the political arena that actually gets it....Your common sense commentary will be greatly missed. Prayers for you and your family over the course of the next few weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment